Inside Sales – there are 3 positions available
Publish on: 20 March 2017
SNAPI Guard is growing and looking for 3 tech-savvy, results driven, highly motivated and reliable inside sales representatives out of our Montreal office. You stand out because of their strong abilities to engage over email and phone to generate sales? You are known as an expert to convert leads into qualified opportunities and to achieve pipeline targets in a fast paced and highly accountable environment?
SNAPI Guard is a unique Canadian start-up offering fully managed cybersecurity services. Our solutions are tailor made for each customer at a fraction of the traditional cost.
Inside Sales Representative at our Montreal headquarter:
- Managing marketing qualified leads with inbound sales tactics and techniques, and a fast lead response time;
- Following rigorously a predefined & fast paced lead conversion process with leading-edge sales automation tools;
- Conducting discovery and introductory conversations with decision-makers;
- Prospecting and qualifying leads who fit our ideal customer profile;
- Coordinates and maintain sales projects with the CEO, including marketing, design, product development, sales and support;
- Manage and maintain Customer Relationship Management system; help ensure all client leads and prospects are entered, validated, followed up on, and analyzed/reported ensuring all flows, triggers, lists and relationships are being maintained;
- Coordinate follow up contact, calls, and identify client touch points;
- Challenge and/or put in place the strategy for the B2B material;
- Evaluating leads, analyzing results, competition and reporting KPIs;
- Support clients through first level troubleshooting and understanding their needs. Funnel and exchange information with and from our support team;
- Track and report progress and performance of sales projects and recommend improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or related field and/or experience;
- 1 year B2B Sales experience selling cloud-based solutions with history of consistent quota attainment;
- Strong ability to promote products and services, and to influence decision makers;
- Strong ability to move from a product sell to a solution sell;
- Internet-savvy, with an interest in and a good understanding of computer software and new technologies;
- Must enjoy working in a dynamic team environment and maintain constant communication with peers and management.
- Flexible hours for a better work-life balance
- Don’t be just another employee, work closely with the owners and make a difference
- A corporate insurance plan
- Appealing commission plan above industry standards
- Opportunity to earn shares based on performance
- As a start-up, every win is a reason for celebration: Night out at the restaurant, bonuses,
- high-tech gadgets, trips and more
If you are motivated by this challenge, please forward your resume at email@example.com
We offer equal career opportunities to all applicants.